Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wyatt's 19th Birthday

 The 30th was Wyatt's 19th birthday and he said that he usually has boring birthdays. I thought that I would change that and make his birthday wonderful. The picture to the left is of his decorations that I hung up for him. I blew up a bunch of balloons which are green and yellow.

The picture to the left are the presents that I got for Wyatt.
 I decided to take Wyatt out to dinner at Great Wall for his birthday. Ron, Mom, and Grandma came along to the birthday. For his birthday, they brought out a creme puff with oranges and jello.

For a present, my mom made Wyatt a cake from scratch. The cake is chocolate with chocolate icing, chocolate ganache, and chocolate chips. I bought him some neon green candles.
 Here is Wyatt with his lit cake. The one below is him blowing out the candles. The picture below that is the candles when they are blown out.
I hope he had a good enough birthday. I enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment