Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Recap of the Last Few Days

Can you say "LOVELAND ART IN THE PARK"? Wyatt and I can! On Sunday, Wyatt and I headed out to the show to enjoy it on the last day. Since Wyatt lives out by Centerra, we thought we would just take the free shuttle from Johnny Carinos in Centerra to the North Shore Park where the show was being held. I thought it would be cute to take a picture of our ride there, however, being the blond I am, didn't realize that the bumping from an old bus would cause a blurry picture. Oh well, it would be really cute if it wasn't so blurry.
Later that day, I proposed that my dad, Gwyn, Wyatt, and I go to Dairy Delite and get an ice cream and then drive around in the mountains in the Mustang. That way we could all spend time together, get ice cream, as well as they could see my shirts I just got from Chipotle as well as my icky hat. Overall the day was a blast! I wouldn't change a thing except having more money so we could buy things that the Art in the Park.




I thought that I would take a picture to show how absolutely horrible I look in my work hat. Not to mention that the hat is too big for me so I have to tighten the Velcro really tight on the back of my head. I look like a boy for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment