Thursday, August 9, 2012

Summer Fun, Having a Blast at the Carnival

 So Tuesday night Wyatt and I were at the Larimer County Fair for eight hours!! Originally we weren't going to go on rides because they cost too much but I couldn't resist the urge to go on them. I ended up forking up fifty bucks for our day passes to ride all the rides as many times as we wanted. We ended up going on every ride that wasn't a kid ride or a the scary ones like the Sky master and the one that is like the Tower of Doom. We also played that game that my grandma and I played the night before. In the evening, after we had already played some games and rode rides, we were super thirsty and didn't have enough money to buy another $7 drink. We headed up to the buildings with all the booths in them and found a bathroom and a water fountain to fill the cup up. I also found a booth with jewelry in it and there was a gorgeous ring that was sterling silver and a Boulder Turquoise heart stone on it. Not to mention the rides, games, and booths, there was also a petting zoo where I fell in love with a little white goat and a white chicken.





 After we went to the booths, we stopped by this other building that held all of the animals that were being judged for the 4H thing. They were super cute and I had to take pictures of lots of them.




 Isn't this seal super cute??? He was apparently drawn by a young girl on the Ferris wheel according to the man running the ride. He said that he doesn't take down anything anyone writes up there so if we wanted to put something up there we could. We thought that would be cute but all I had was a pen and that wouldn't write on metal.







 Wyatt took the picture above of me when we were on the ride. Right as he took the picture there was a jolt in the ride and he almost dropped the phone. Luckily he didn't drop it.
 Yes, I was on the YOYO swing ride when I took the picture above. I didn't drop my phone though!






 I thought that all the lights were just gorgeous!











 We weren't sure if Wyatt was tall enough to get on the ride. I am pretty sure he was tall enough.





 There is the super cute white goat that I wanted to steal!






That sheep has the best jacket ever on! The jacket was orange and had a zebra print collar. He was a mad mother! The ride that was the prettiest at night was definitely the YOYO swing ride. Overall, I had an amazing day with my man!

No comments:

Post a Comment