Monday, August 20, 2012

Estes with the Man!

 Yesterday, I went up to Estes Park with the boyfriend. We thought that we would bring up this engagement ring that has been passed down in his family from generation to generation. The jeweler that we brought it to said that it was a rose gold ring with platinum prongs that held two rose cut diamonds. He also said that it is from around the early 1900s and is worth $7000!!!! While we were up there, we played in the river, looked at the petting zoo, and walked around and looked at the Lewis and Clark festival, and ventured into almost all of the stores along the main drag of Estes.



 By the bathrooms and parking, there were gorgeous flowers that I thought they needed pictures taken of. The pictures turned out pretty I think.

 I love this picture of Wyatt in the gazebo!
 I saw this large display of KISS ornaments and a Gene Simmons nutcracker in the Simply Christmas store and it made me think of my Uncle Tracy and how much he would have liked these.
 At the Lewis and Clark Festival, there was a petting zoo with a large tortoise that was being used as a stepping stool for the goat. The tortoise did not look thrilled.






 While we were near the river, Wyatt thought that he should go through the pretty rocks to find ones that I would want. We found some and they are quite beautiful.


 These are the mountains as you are leaving Estes Park. Aren't they amazing!?
 My wonderful boyfriend bought me this amazing blister pearl necklace!!!


Above is a picture of my wet pants that I rolled up but still managed to soak in the river.
 Isn't Wyatt just a cutie?!




Possibly the best picture of me and Wyatt ever!! He is yawning and I caught it while I look all pretty in the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment