Monday, August 6, 2012

Just a Saturday with my Man

 Here are pictures of Wyatt's 4wheeler that his Daddy bought for him when he was younger. He has been tempted to sell the 4wheeler for a while because it is apparently a collectible or something. Plus, it is a 'vehicle' so it would bring in some kind of money. I have mixed feelings about him getting rid of it because his dad did pass away and it is one of the only things he has that reminds him of his dad left. I think that he should only sell it if he is never going to use it again or if he is that hard up for money. There is something wrong with it but I can't remember what it is. Not to mention, the two cracks in it. He already sealed one of them but needs to sand it or something to get it smooth again.



 I have heard that the headlights are hard to find and he has that!


 Worst case scenerio, he can take the pictures I took and are on here now and make a Craigslist page for it.
 Remember a long time ago when I told you all that I got seeds from work and I was going to grow corn with it? My friend Shane convinced me that it was a good idea. Well Wyatt basically adopted my seeds and nutured them for a long time and eventually planted them in the garden alongside his mom's corn. Only one of the two stalks is worth a damn but it is sure gorgeous don't you think?! I am so proud of it even though I did next to none of the work to get it that way. Here are some pictures of the large stalk I like to call my own. She is roughly four feet tall right now. I am a bit scared that she won't produce any corn because all of his mom's stalks have ears of corn already on them and mine are bare.


 While in Wyatt's backyard observing the smashingly wonderful corn and taking pictures of his 4wheeler, I noticed this vintage glider just sitting on his patio. It is hard to tell from the pictures, but it is a gorgeous mint color and is starting to chip and rust. This color combination with a burlap cushion would be spectacular!! Perhaps, when we move out, they won't want it anymore and we can bring it home. By the way, if you can't tell, it is all metal and has giant springs that would add some cushion to your butt. Also, it is probably from the 1940s or 1950s.

No comments:

Post a Comment