Monday, August 6, 2012

Saturday Drive- In

 I am not sure if any of you have been to a drive in but if you have, you know that there is a lot of time before the movie starts to just do random things. I seem to find amusement in taking lots of pictures and observing the other people in the cars around us. After we ate our Subway, Wyatt and I saw a family that was in a really nice old car. I am not totally sure what type it is but there is a picture of it in the picture with the speaker. Anyways, the man that owned it, was super protective of it and ended up moving spots around three times just because there were small children by one, they were too close in another, and I am not sure why with the other. It was quite funny to watch his reaction to if people got close to the car and if people started to look at it. To give you a bit of an idea of how protective his is of the car, he waited there while his family went to get concessions.








On Saturday night, we ended up seeing Ice Age 4 for the second time and then we saw Total Recall. I fell asleep towards the end of Ice Age 4, woke up during the intermission, and then fell back asleep a little ways into Total Recall. I think I only ended up seeing a half an hour or so of the movie. Wyatt just slept through most of Ice Age 4. I think that his kiddie meal woke him up during intermission.

No comments:

Post a Comment