Friday, August 31, 2012

Can you say, "Shoes for Crews?!"



A couple days ago, my Shoes for Crews finally came in at work! If you are unclear as to what those are, they are slip- resistant, expensive ass shoes that I am required to wear at Chipotle. I have worn them one day now and so far they are somewhat comfortable. Also, I have not slipped so they are clearly doing their job right. Again, these pictures are pretty crappy because they were taken in my dungeon where there is almost no light. The shoes are called Pegasus and if you were looking to buy some, they are some of the cutest you can get.

2 comments:

  1. Shoes for Crews are awesome! :) Enjoy them. I hope they treat you well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got my shoes a while back but they are starting to get scuffed on the toes and the heel part is taking a beating. I guess I didn't realize I was so rough on them. Thank you for reading my blog by the way :)

      Delete