Friday, July 19, 2013

Chinese Food with Wyatt

So today has to be one of my more klutzy days. Wyatt and I went looking at houses for a little while and I was completely fine but the second we walked into Great Wall Buffet, that all ended. The waiter dumped our drinks all over the floor and we almost ate an entire plate of food before we got more. Then, when I went up to get my second or third plate, they were still out of Lo Mein and I decided to get some of their Chinese donuts and jello. I grabbed the jello squares with the tongs provided and one ended up falling on the ground. I thought I better pick it up because I didn't want to be rude and just leave it. Plus, I was worried that if I did leave it, someone wouldn't see it and completely slip and fall and die on the piece of jello. When you are at a buffet, don't you think there should be trashcans near by so that if someone drops something they can pick it up themselves without feeling stupid carrying it around? Apparently, this thought has not crossed any of the buffet owners minds. Luckily, the nice lady working let me hand her my jello to avoid the weirdness. After I grabbed the jello, I found out that they put out some Lo Mein. I decided to grab some and ended up taking a huge pile of it and put it on my plate. It must have been one continued piece because they wouldn't stop hanging off my plate. One of the noodles ended up even falling on my foot and I walked all the way back to the table with it there. I attempted to eat the noodles but they turned out to be very gross so Wyatt helped me disguise them so we could hide our shame. I always feel so bad wasting food.
If you thought our eating was done by then, you are wrong. Wyatt and I got some twist ice cream which was mainly just vanilla and I added some sprinkles to it. When we got to the table, the ice cream started to overflow over the edge and I felt like I was three. Luckily, I am good at eating so I downed that baby before it became too messy. It was definitely a fun night with my man.





No comments:

Post a Comment