Friday, July 19, 2013

Day with Daddy








A couple days ago I went to my Daddy's house to help him with the tiles he is putting in the front yard. It turns out that he didn't need my help doing that because he didn't have time to call the concrete company. He was using the pressure washer to clean the already done tiles off and he decided to write my name on the concrete with the pressure washer. Here are all the pictures of the different places he wrote my name.

While we were in the front yard, I always look at the plants. I thought the Sumac trees looked very pretty that day so I took a picture of the pod on the tree. I also found a couple little baby trees and took pictures of those as well.

The hens and chicks are my favorite though. Since I like them so much, I thought it would be cool to have my silhouette on them so we gave it a try. It turns out that I look like a witch in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment