Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Aren't We Such A Hot Stampede?

On Sunday nights, would you rather be working at a theatre making $8.75 an hour as management or going to the Greeley Stampede with my girls Kimberly and Ariel. Hmmm.. I am going to go with the girls!!! My OM realized how much it upset me that the girls were going out with out my that he offered to let me get off work early so we could go all together. As soon as they told me that, I called up my boyfriend and asked him if he would bring my normal folk clothes to the theatre plus, bring my beautiful new Justin boots that I got earlier that day. I ended up getting out of the theatre around seven at night.

On the way to the Stampede, I knew it was going to be a pretty epic night because we were jamming in Kimberly's car and a car load of guys drove up next to us and they were trying to get our attention. Of course we didn't let them talk to us because we are too hot for them. I hope you all sense the sarcasm in my tone.

When we got to the Stampede, we realized that if we park in a sketchy neighborhood near the normal parking lots we can park for free. That is exactly what we did and the girls decided that I would be the body guard because I am the more beastly one of us all. As we walked past a house full of guys all we could hear was whistles. If that was any indication of how the rest of the night would go that would be correct.

Let's fast forward to when we were in line waiting to buy the admission tickets. Yes, there were admission costs to just walk around the freaking fair. So the lady in front of us apparently was missing a ticket so she asked the white guy selling tickets if he had it, he pushed the ticket out of the box office slot that picked up speed while the wind was also traveling through the same area. The lady took this as a personal insult so she started screaming obscenities to the poor guy and then asked to see his supervisor after threatening to beat the crap out of him if he would come out of the box office. The supervisor apologized but that lady was still very pissed off. I believe that they should have darker employees working at the Stampede because they are most likely going to have less issues.

The second we got inside, the ladies rushed towards the food area to get their large corndogs and potato twists. Those made for some gorgeous pictures.

We decided to take a walk around the other areas of the fair besides the food area. While by the rides, a guy almost fell on the ground while staring at us so much. I was getting ready to take a picture of Ariel and Kimberly with their drinks and the guy asked us if we wanted him to take pictures of all of our beautiful bodies. Nothing like cheesy pick up lines from guys that say they are old enough to drink with braces. We got checked out multiple times but none of them really made a move until these two guys came up to us and asked what we were doing at the fair. I decided that I was not going to talk because I could not think of anything to reply to them that wasn't hugely sarcastic. They eventually asked us if they could buy us drinks. I am not entirely sure why we didn't have them buy us giant slushes but apparently they didn't want those. They asked us what we were going to do later and we told him we were going to Cactus Canyon (a bar) and one of the guys gave us his number. While I was typing in the number, he asked Kimberly what his name is. None of us had any idea and we told him so. He asked me what I put as his name in his phone and I said, "stampede guy". I told him that us not remembering must be a confidence boost for him.

After chatting with the guys, we walked back to the sketchy neighborhood to get Kimberly's car. We drove to the Cactus Canyon and realized it was extremely dead in there. The girls decided yay on going in and while in there, we sat at a table for like two hours listening to music. There was seriously four other people there with us. That is probably the best five dollars I have ever spent, not! When we started to leave, we were trying to take a picture of ourselves by the car. Two guys yelled from the bar's patio area and asked if they could get pictures of us with them. I said yes but the others vetoed that idea so we got in the car. Mind you that I was wearing a pretty short dress of which you could see my ass in when I bent over. I am sure the flirty guys got a nice show. Being the 'country' girls we are, we grabbed Ariel's phone and turned it to "Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off" by Joe Nichols and blasted that new stereo of Kimberly's and drove by those guys with our windows down, dancing.

We drove to a different area of the parking lot, out of sight of the guys, and got out of the car and started to take pictures. We almost got in trouble by a security guard but we said we were stretching. The night was pretty great though!

                                                              Such a large corndog!
                                                              Wyatt and my boots



                                                      Making boys trip since the 1990s

                                     They said not to take a picture at that moment, so I did


Now do you see why we got so much attention? We are so damn hot!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment