Friday, July 12, 2013

Can Anyone Say, "Free Chick-Fil-A"?

Today at Chick-Fil-A, if you come in dressed like a cow, you receive free entrée of your choice. My mom and I forgot that this was going on so when we stopped by the Longmont Chick- Fil-A and it was busy we didn't think anything about it. We walked inside and tried to get free food by mooing but that was a no go so we decided to mention that I used to be the Big Cow at the Chick- Fil- A in Loveland. The owner of that Chick-Fil- A was our cashier and he said that since I am a fellow veteran of the Chick- Fil- A establishment, that if we came back to his counter after we ate our food, he would give us a free cone or a cookie.
Of course we took full advantage of that situation! Here is the picture to show it! So remember guys, dress up like cows today and grab some free food at Chick- Fil-A. They even count you wearing cut out spots on your shirt but personally, I enjoy seeing the people that go all out with their cow gear. Also remember that every one of those Chick- Fil-A cows is laughing at you inside that costume just like I was last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment