Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Here Come the Kiddos

Last weekend my niece, Lucy, and my nephew, Charlie, came over for the weekend to visit their Aunt Kassie, Grandpa Ron, and Grandma Kelle. I can't believe how big they are getting in such a short period of time! Sadly, Charlie is not photogenic and seems to be taking after his mom in that department but Lucy on the other hand, she will pose for pictures all the time. This is the reason that I will have more pictures of Lucy. It turns out that Lucy doesn't much like the sun because when we were at the park, she would scream and cry any time we were in the sun so I had to sit with her in the shade. I call her my little vampire baby because I am not fond of the sun either. While we were sitting in the grass, I noticed that she is darker than me! The seven month old is darker than a nineteen year old! I personally love being very white though. I think that by being so white my skin will be healthier and will look much better for a lot longer.

 
On Sunday, my nephew on my dad's side, Alex, had his thirteenth birthday party. I can't believe he is getting so old! I hope his present actually helps him.

No comments:

Post a Comment