Friday, August 2, 2013

Family Time

 A couple weeks ago my sister and my nephew, Alex, came to dad's house for dinner. It was a lot of fun just getting to hang out with them. Plus, we got to the movie Grown Ups 2. It turns out that Alex has some graphic design talent. He made my name above in just a couple minutes. I hope that it ends up being a fun career for him.
 The next day, my grandma went to Estes Park to hang out for the day since it was pretty hot down in Loveland.
My grandma and I are quite the turquoise fans. Above is a picture of my grandma wearing a six thousand dollar Squash Blossom necklace that is in one of the stores up there. If only we had that much money to drop on beauties like that.
 While walking around I managed to snap a shot or two of the fantastic horse and carriage that was taking trips around the town. How wonderful would that be if we had done that. I bet it was quite expensive.

 I did find some buffalo earrings! They are not as cute as the buffalo shaped turquoise earrings in a sterling silver bezel. Those were one hundred and ten dollars though.

 I found a ring that I thought might be kind of cool as a wedding ring for Wyatt. It looks to be Onyx and silver.
I found this pair of earrings made of Boulder Turquoise and sterling silver. I would rock these but they were also expensive. It is a shame that everything is so expensive in resort towns. Luckily, it wasn't about what we bought, it was about hanging out with my grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment