Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What's Next?

As some of you may know, my best friend since kindergarten, Emily, decided at the beginning of second semester senior year, that she wasn't going to associate with me and left me with one true friend, Wyatt. With having only two classes second semester this loss of a friendship was painfully obvious for me when Wyatt was busy or hanging out with his friends. I have tried to win herback but she is just not having it. Everyone tells me to just make more friends but the friends from work, I am slowly learning that all they seem to want to do is drink. I really want a friend that is into the same stuff as me and that doesn't do drugs or drink. The problem with that is that how many young adults are into antiques  and going to thrift stores and flea markets and DON'T do drugs. Let's count together.....well....1...me....2...Wyatt. Huge numbers people!
Then, to set it all off a bit to freak me out a bit more, I lost my job in April. I have had that job since February of my sophomore year so I have been working the majority of my teen life. I am not entirely sure what to do with myself now that school is released FOREVER, I don't want to go to college so I don't have that to dread or look forward to, I am lacking friends, I am lacking motivation to do anything, I am overwhelmed by my hoarding problem, and now Wyatt had a job. I am forever grateful that Wyatt has a job though! Don't get me wrong on that, I just wish I wasn't going to sit on the couch all day and watch T.V. and play on Pinterest all day. My goal is to make art for a living. I have a brilliant idea to make wedding cake toppers out of vintage things and make them unique so that creative people can have awesome toppers as well. I have a lot of supplies for the toppers but I am missing bits and pieces of what I need. I have ideas but when I try to get things from my 'studio' I start to freak out and get frustrated by the large pile of shit in the corner that I call a studio. I have also tried to do my altered wedding book. Fun thing about that is that I can't find the DAMN BOOK that I already started. Pretty awesome. It is probably in my room but that is WAY too much shit to process and makes me have the rage so I don't even want to make it anymore. I need some help. Bulldoser???? Please comment and tell me if any of you have any ideas of how to motivate me. Or even write me on my Facebook because Blogger isn't user friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment