Monday, June 25, 2012

Happy Leon Day!

As some of you may know, it is Leon Day. Which is the word 'noel' spelt backwards and that means that Christmas is exactly six months away. I want to make this season wonderful so I am starting to plan it now. I was looking up some ideas and I found a cookie swap, using old Christmas cards as decorations, and other fun ideas like that. I am game for all of those ideas but my favorite part of it all is the vintage decorations. I want to have a vintage decoration swap or even a handmade decoration swap. If any of you readers out there want to join this, please let me know so we can start hunting, creating, and then eventually swapping. Let's make this year glorious! I will get those camping trip pictures posted shortly! Hope all is well with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment