Monday, June 18, 2012

Drive- In, Lake, and Thrift Store Fun

 We went to the drive- in again last night! We saw Madagascar 3 and Men in Black 3 which were both amazing movies. However, this trip was extremely hot because it was roughly 85 degrees still at nine thirty at night. Plus, the fire was only a few miles away so that increased the heat as well as provided some nasty smoke! Since earlier in the day I had a headache, I was super sensitive to getting the headache again and the flavored water we bought at Wal-Mart gave me a headache. Wyatt, being the wonderful boyfriend he is, bought me a Coke float and himself a hot dog and cotton candy. I just took these two pictures to show you how sexy he was posing on his own and I mean just look at his butt!

 Since I drag Wyatt around to all kinds of flea markets and thrift stores we try to make it fun for the both of us. I find it amusing to put hats on Wyatt and then take pictures of them. Above is a vintage pill box style hat with a veil. Below he is wearing a bonnet sort of hat with a veil as well. Doesn't he look adorable?!


 Even though we go to the drive- in and thrift stores a lot, we enjoy kicking it at the lake in our free time. Above is a picture of Wyatt, bending over, try to get out of the sun, being cute and all.

 Aren't we a cute but strange couple?? Haha! Wyatt is being a weirdo.

No comments:

Post a Comment