Friday, June 1, 2012

I am done

I am so fucking done with people not wanting to be my friends. I am not going to change myself to try and be something that others want. Maybe someday, I will find someone that loves me for me. I was fired a month ago and so far, I have not spent a Friday with Wyatt. Do I have the motherfucking plague or what????!!!! I am so tired of being lead on, saying oh yeah I will come over today but that today never comes. I try to IM people that are online on Facebook but no one even cares enough to answer my fucking IM. I don't want to hang out with the people from work because all they care about is drinking and doing drugs. I really hate both of those things and it is not me. I hate trying to be someone else to please others. So I am going to spend my first Friday night as a graduate, alone, in my basement, watching Four Weddings, doing Swag Bucks, and crying. P.S.- my biggest pet peeve is when people don't answer the phone. I just thought that I would point out that if I was in a car accident, dying, and only had a few breaths of air left, I probably shouldn't call anyone because no one gives a flying fuck about me. I would die because no one would pick up the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment