Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What a Wonderful Gift!




So I can't say that I was planning on getting a huge lot of beaded jewelry today from Wyatt's mom. Truthfully, I have only met her a few times!!! I am just blown away by this generosity. All of you beaders out there know just how much beads are. When you look at the pictures you will be astonished that she just GAVE them to me. AND, the terrible part of this is that the reason she is giving all of this to me is because she doesn't make jewelry anymore or even wear it so I can't make her something that would show my appreciation. I hope you read this Kathy because this really does mean a lot to me! I have LOTS of projects that I can do with all of these beads! And you have given me such a gift when I steal your son away from you day in and out! I am very thankful Kathy. I will have to show you some of the jewelry that I make with these even if you aren't going to wear them. The part about this is that these beads are high quality beads. She didn't just give me some pony beads and say, "have at it"! She gave me metal beads which I hope to god they are pewter and aluminum and not silver, stone beads which are gorgeous, wooden beads which are timeless, some bone looking beads that I am hoping aren't ivory, as well as glass seed beads!!! This is the lot of the century for a beader! Let me know if you want any of this back Kathy! I mean it, you could make money on these. Well, today has been incredible. I hope everyone has had as wonderful of a day as I have had.

No comments:

Post a Comment