Sunday, January 29, 2012

Here are just Some Helpful hints for THE MEN

All of you reading are either a man or a women and hopefully if you are a woman you have a man to do these things for you and if you are a man I hope you have a woman to do these things for. As some of you may know, I am a hopeless romantic and look for the simple yet romantic occasions in life. In my head, I am constantly thinking about adorable ways for a man to propose to a woman or even just to make her feel special. I just thought that I should share some of these with you all because Valentine's Day is coming up soon!
1. Make her breakfast in bed and bring it in on a silver (or silver plated) tray with a gorgeous tea cup and china. Then you kiss her on the forehead and tell her that she looks beautiful (even if she doesn't) and that you made this especially for her.
2. Take her to get old time photos done and while the photographer is getting ready to take the picture, pull out a ring and ask her to marry you. The photographer will then snap the shot and you will always have record of this beautiful occasion. Make sure you talk about this to the photographer before in without her knowing so it is captured at the right time. This could then become the picture that you sent out to your family in your engagement announcement.
3. Go into a photo booth and take a few pictures. Make sure it is about half way through and pull out a ring and propose to her. Since it takes the pictures on its own, it will snap shots as almost a play by play of the proposal. That would first of all be an adorable picture and memory but it would also bring a nice theme to the wedding. The soon to be groom may want to go take a friend to a photo booth and test this out to make sure that the angling of the ring box is correct.
4. Since I live in Loveland, Colorado, I had to make mention of the sweet little red hearts that they put up all along the lamp posts on Eisenhower. It would be very sweet to get her one that says something meaningful to the both of you or even just straight up propose on it. I do however, think that people have done that so it would be cute to have that be the first clue in directions to a romantic date where you then propose with a handmade heart when you are with her.
5. Prom is also coming up soon so I just thought I would make mention of that as well. I know that I am a very old school kind of girl. My thought is that the man would buy a locket and have it engraved with, "Prom?" on the back of it so when she opens it up, you have asked her to prom in a way that she won't forget AND she gets a necklace to wear to the dance as well as forever.
6. I am majorly into sopa pias right now so I thought that it would be adorable for the man to get the restaurant to hide the ring in a sopa pia so when she opens it up to put honey in it, she will see a ring and then you will have to actually ask.



Those are really all of the ideas that I can think of right now. I am sure that I will think of more. If you all can't notice, I really seem to be into the idea of having some sort of keepsake to make that moment. For me, memories are easier to remember as well as more special when there is something materialistic to remember it by. You would be surprised at all the information your mind stores; why not be nice to it and have a trigger to help it with.

No comments:

Post a Comment