Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Turtle Troubles

 Here are the pictures of Mr. Bumble very unhappy about the photo shoot. I told him that these were for Vogue so please don't tell him that they aren't.
 He has one of the prettiest tummies I have ever seen!
 Here is Mrs. Havok. She isn't very happy about the picture taking experience. I promised her that these would be great pin-up girl pictures. That is why she is grinning in the top one. Her belly isn't as pretty but hey, whose is after you have pushed out a bunch of eggs. Have fun picturing my turtles as pin- up girls!
I have two Red Earred Slider turtles and their names are Havok and Bumble. I have had them since I was in 6th grade or something. Havok is the older one and she is a biggen! It takes two hands to hold her up for sure. Plus, some added strength because she hates being held. Bumble also hates being held but he is a bit smaller. Last night, Wyatt and I decided that we would clean their shells and put them in the bathtub to change things up. They actually let me carry them from the tank to the bathroom which was pretty impressive. We got an old toothbrush and scrubbed down their backs and I held then while Wyatt scrubbed their bellies. Here are some pictures of the experience that we thought we would take for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment