Thursday, January 19, 2012

More New Jewelry!!!!



Today, Wyatt brought me over another bag of jewelry that his mom, Kathy, wanted to give me. Most of the jewelry was dangle earrings but they had cool pieces on them that I can use to make into different types of jewelry. Above, I posted pictures of my two favorite earrings that were in there that I am going to turn into a shadow box type necklace I believe. This will include inspirational quotes and such. The other picture shows all of the pieces that I can use! There is quite a bit of it! Only a few pieces I am not sure exactly how to work with them because they don't have opening jump rings or removable studs. I am sure I will find something else to do with them though. I greatly appreciate this generous gift that Kathy has given me. Thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment