Tuesday, April 10, 2012

First Day at the Beach of Summer 2012











Wyatt and I are looking for things to do that are cheap or free. One of the ideas we decided to go along with was going to Lake Loveland. We wore our swimsuit and tried to go into the water but the water was so cold that we could only wade in as far as our knees. One of my favorite things about the lake is the rocks you can find on the beach as well as in the water. My favorite finds are these thin rocks that are built up from layers and layers of stone. They are thin and silver and shine in the sun! My super sweet boyfriend wrote, "I love u" in the sand with a stick which was adorable. Check out the pictures and shoot me a comment and let me know if you have any ideas of what to do with my shiny stones.

After a day at the beach, we wanted to make something healthy to eat. I personally love chips and salsa but chips are terrible for you. We attempted to make carrot chips....They aren't very good..

No comments:

Post a Comment