Monday, April 16, 2012

Here is just an update of the past few days!

On Thursday, Wyatt came over and we went to Applebees for lunch. He paid!!! Then, he took me to Petsmart and we looked at the animals and he made the funniest sound that imitated the little birds perfectly. I would crack up and almost die every time. I really want us to get a pet and it can be our baby; we just aren't sure what type of animal yet. After Petsmart, my man walked me over to Target where we had a blast reminiscing about the past in the toy aisles. It was so much fun! After we bought Charles some little Easter clearance toys, Wyatt said he was taking me for a surprise. That surprise was Goodwill where we looked through the glasses and tried on almost every pair in the buckets. Finally we found a pair that Wyatt looks super hot in! Next trip was also a secret, Wyatt made me close my eyes and since I know Loveland so well, he drove in circles and winded around corners in hopes that it would confuse me. It didn't but it was the thought that counts. He was super sweet to me the entire day.
A couple days ago, Wyatt decided to pick me up at 4:45 in the morning and we went to Johnson's Corner before I had to go to school. I ordered the breakfast burrito and he ordered the biscuits and gravy. I was absolutely full for the entire morning and was pretty sure I was going to puke ALL OVER! After we were done at Johnson's Corner, we still had a lot of time to kill so we decided to roam about the Wal-Mart and watched part of Alice in Wonderland.


The next day, after I got done with work, Wyatt and I went out for Chinese food at Great Wall Buffet and then we went to The Vow at the theatre I work at. Before we went to the movie, we had some time to kill so Wyatt took me to the ARC Thrift Store and he bought me the cutest metal hippo box with enamel covering it. His name is Mr. Shiny and now he holds my shinnies (Mica pieces) from Lake Loveland. After Wyatt and I got out of The Vow, we were super lovey and decided that the best lesson to take from that is to not make babies on the road in cars while it is snowy out. If you have seen the movie, you will know what I am talking about. When we got home, I went in the other room to talk to my Mom and Ron and when I came downstairs, Wyatt had my pillow and the blanket already on the couch for me to relax. Not only that but he told me to go into the bathroom and that is where it said, "I love you" on the mirror. That was probably one of the cutest nights of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment