Saturday, March 24, 2012

Thinking of someone

When you are in a relationship, you become someone that thinks not only of themselves but of the other person as well. I think that I am ready to make that commitment but I am not sure that someone else is ready to do that.... I am the type of person that is completely okay with spending everyday with that person and not care to see anyone else. I am perfectly aware that I am one of the only people in this world that feels this way, so I am willing to work with him on that. I am willing to give him time with his friends. He just needs to not get my hopes up because that is the point that it becomes devastating to me. I can't stand to be alone and by doing this, it is causes me to freak out. When you are in a relationship, if they aren't feeling well, you are SUPPOSED to nurture them back to help. Or even ask if they are doing okay. It is just plain rude not to. All I have to say is if you have to be with me, maybe you should be a better companion.

No comments:

Post a Comment