Thursday, April 12, 2012

GWAR at the Aggie Theatre in Fort Collins!!!!

Last night was Gwar at the Aggie Theatre in Fort Collins. I tried and tried to get people to come with me for a month but no one would. Finally, when it was almost 9 pm, I decided I wasn't going to let anyone hold me back and I was going to go by myself! I found some people that I knew and stood with them and rocked out to Gwar. Here is the stage for Gwar before their set started. It is a bit hard to see but the stage is set up like a castle with named women carved out of foam on the top.

 After I took that first picture, I moved to the other side of the stage which is where I stayed for the rest of the night. There was blood flying everywhere and I was above the mosh pit so I was safe. I got super bloody though!!! If you are unfamiliar with Gwar, they are this shock rock band that mutilates people on stage and fights off bad guys. They wear awesome costumes and act like monsters. It is amazing! As some of you may also know, they recently had a member die, Flattus Maximus, so the picture below to the right is the memorial that they had for him.

 Below is a picture of me after the concert when my shirt was soaked with blood and sweat. To the right is a picture of me in the light with all of my blood. It is hard to see but my whole face, arms, head, and hair are completely covered in blood.
 Here is a close up picture of the blood.
 Here is a picture of my hair down and you can see how it goes from dark and bloody to blond.
 To get a clearer view of just how much blood I was caked in, below is a picture of my arm with blood and without any blood which is where my shirt covered it.
I forgot to add that the person that they were mutilating on stage was Snookie from the Jersey Shore and she is pregnant so they ripped the two- headed baby out of her and killed her. Overall a great night. I just wish my man wasn't so mad that I went.

No comments:

Post a Comment