Friday, April 20, 2012

Third Day at Lake Loveland 2012

 Yesterday, Wyatt and I thought we would go to the other side of Lake Loveland and walk along the sidewalk and look at the water. We usually go to the beach because you would think there would be more things to adventure but that is not true; there are interesting things on the other side as well. In the picture above, you can see the wonderful colors that are in the rocks around the lake edge.
 Not only are there gorgeous rocks but there are wonderful logs of driftwood laying upon the rocks. We ended up finding four small pieces and one large piece that we took home. I have some plans in store for these. Doesn't my man look super cute on the rocks??
 I sure think so!!
 Above and below are pictures of me on the rocks. I am on my knees because I was absolutely terrified of the rock I was on. Wyatt actually had to help me get down there as well as back on to the sidewalk again.

 Look at the adorable couple!!! We are on the bridge above the water where the water runs from the tubes into the lake.



 Above is a picture of the art that is on one of the rocks by the lake. It is the Colorado flag.
 Above is a picture of Styrofoam floating on the water. This pollution makes me hate America more and more.
My favorite find of the day would have to be this board that looks to be off of a deck or something. Wyatt moved the board from under the rock down by the water to higher up on the rocks. After we went to Titanic last night, we went to the lake and picked up the board. I am going to turn this into a wonderful wall piece. I will post pictures when I finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment