Friday, August 2, 2013

Painting with Dad and Wyatt

 A few days ago, Dad asked us to come over and help him sand all of the old, chipping, paint off of the house. I believe that he is going to sell his house soon and move to Texas so he is getting it ready. The house actually wasn't that messed up even though my dad described it.

 I also discovered that I am not great at getting all the old paint off. Luckily, Wyatt and my dad are strong and they can hold the power tools over their heads.

 I am much better at buying things or taking pictures of things that I want. Above is a vintage cutting board that has chickens on it! I didn't end up getting it but boy do I want it.
 However, I did buy this beautiful miniature vintage ceramic tree. It reminds me of a miniature version of the large one that Ron added to our Christmas collections.



 I also found these vintage engraved glasses with sailboats on them. It was a dollar fifty for three of them but I didn't get them. I also found these vintage Taylorstone Moderne Pattern plates. Those I should have gotten.


Tomorrow we are having a garage sale and I hope we are going to get rid of a lot of stuff. I will post and let you all know how it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment