Friday, August 2, 2013

Happy 20th Birthday, Wyatt

 The day before Wyatt's 20th birthday, the kiddos came over for a visit. Charlie doesn't seem to like me very much anymore but now Lucy loves me. I had to go to work before the kids left and Lucy had already gone down for a nap so I grabbed her from her bed and said goodbye to her and took a picture with her. Isn't she just the cutest?

 Happy birthday, Wyatt Robert Lintz! You are now 20 years old.

 I got him this snazzy new leather jacket as one of his birthday presents. He seems to love it but only the season will tell when he wears it or doesn't wear it.

 For his birthday, my grandma came over and Ron, mom, Wyatt, her, and I all barbequed some chicken up. Mom and Ron bought Grandma this Bud Light Lime- A- Rita that she has been curious about trying, just in case she doesn't like it and then Ron can drink it. It ended up tasting just like a Margarita but it was in a can. That can actually held like three drinks full!

 My mom made Wyatt a cake that was chocolate. I hear that she actually made the frosting with cocoa that they got in Belize at a chocolate factory. It was quite yummy!





 I got Wyatt all kinds of presents but the one that he likes the most is the pewter belt buckle that we saw at Whitesides that my mom and grandma got for him.

1 comment:

  1. Did Wyatt take you for a ride? I have silver missing and antiques, My Greatgradmas even. Are ya a theif or
    is he?

    ReplyDelete