Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Rant of the Day


So next time you decide you want to head out and buy some craft things, fabric, or anything along those lines, DON'T GO TO JOANN FABRICS!!!! It will only bite you in the ass! So today I made my way to Joann's to check out what new things they have gotten in, what has gone on clearance and such and I stubble upon this magazine/book that I have had my eye on for the past few months. Only just recently has this become more meaningful because it is about art and about blogging which I just recently started. I grab the book, look through it a few times to remember what is in it and go show my mom. I show her all the things that interest me in it and she asks if I have enough money for it. I take a look in my wallet and what do I find? I find a whopping $2 or so which will not cover the cost of the book. My mom then grabs a 40% off coupon and says that I can use it and she will let me use some of my allowance (which I will recieve tomorrow) to cover the cost. Now I am all psyched and can't wait to read into it when I get home. I then realize that it is the SAME book I have been looking at and the date of it reads, "Aug/Sept/Oct". I look at the sign that says, "magazines 10% off" and prepare myself to bitch because it is old and they won't take my 40% off coupon and instead take the 10% off. Oh, I forgot to mention, this was in the BOOKS. Well it rings up and says it is a magazine, I bitch, it doesn't work, I leave the BOOK there and tell my mom that I will never go back to Joann's again, I will go to Michaels or Hobby Lobby instead. This is just one of the reasons to not go to Joann's anymore when they won't change this for a LOYAL/ REOCCURING customer!

On a lighter note: I had physical education which sucked but at least I got Advanced on my sit-up test. I haven't gotten a headache, YET! I have been in a slightly pleasent mood today. Um, let's see, I haven't killed anyone right??? Well I am off to do other shit. Hope trivia goes well. It is our first day of the new season!

Oh, by the way here are a new picture I took of myself showing my pin-up girl side. Hope you like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment