Friday, January 15, 2010

I Joined the Marsh on the Other Side

Today has gone fairly well. I bought new supplies for a necklace so I should hopefully have a new one posted soon. It relates to cooking :) I had a few off and on headaches today but at least they weren't skull splitting and all day long. I am at my Dad's house today as well. Which is great because this is where I grew up and I miss my Daddy during the week. I really don't have much to say today becides that I am excited to have Monday off of school. It is always nice to have a break from getting up at 5:40 am every morning to go to school. I hope I don't spend too much of my money this weekend as well.Unless, I get a super good deal on things (which I usually do because I am a great shopper!). I hope everyone had a wonderful day. If you're in the mood for a new song, look up the band Empire on the Sun with the song We are the People. I heard it in Spanish class today and it is quite good.

No comments:

Post a Comment