Wednesday, January 13, 2010

"...I'm Miles from Where You Are..."

Today I am currently obsessed with the song "Set Fire To the Third Bar" by Snow Patrol. It is such a great song. I am not really interested in seeing the movie Dear John though. If you have been wondering what I will choose as the theme for my birthday party, I believe it will be the band The White Stripes! Great band, strange style, unique music, and somewhat decribes me. Today has been quite an uneventful day. I guess I did get a headache but that is quite normal in my life. The bus smelt extra b.o.ish today which was somewhat bad. I really need to find something to prevent my headaches or get rid of them becides pills which I already take. I hope everyone else's day was great. I hope to gather materials for new necklaces tomorrow at Joann Fabrics. Hope tomorrow goes great! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment