Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Creations

These are my necklaces that I have made over the years. These are not all of them that I have made though, just some of the strangest ones. The first one is my Spider-Man necklace, followed by my VERY FIRST weird necklace which is Ken, my sweet skeleton with the flower is next, then the newest which is my measuring spoon one, and everyone's favorite, the IPod necklace. The Barbie head on the Spider-Man one is from Belle which is from Beauty and the Beast. The Ken for the Ken necklace was found at a garage sale, as is without the hemp and beads though, and I believe they just gave it to me. The skeleton arm is from Joann Fabrics during Halloween time along with the fuzzy black beads I used on the other side. The flower is just something I found at Michael's when I was little. As for the measuring spoon one, I found them at my Dad's store. My dad actually helped me make the necklace while I gave him the idea and finished it up with the chain. It was a Daddy/ Daughter project :) Last but definitely not least is the IPod necklace. I originally made the necklace with just one IPod which is the middle one which I finally convinced my friend Emily to let me have for my creation. The top IPod is from a kid in my English class named Chad that used it for a project about himself for school. The bottom IPod is the shuffle which was kindly donated to my creation by a girl in my Spanish class named Kelly. It still somewhat works but will die eventually because neither of us have the charger. Eventually I would like to make lots of necklaces, I would probably tone down the weirdness, and begin to sell them. My main difficulty with making these is getting the materials needed for them. Right now I need four flip phones, thirteen watches, lots of chain, fish beads and much much more. Hopefully soon I will have more of my "creations" to add to my blog. Enjoy!














No comments:

Post a Comment