Friday, March 23, 2012

Oh Christmas!!!!

As some of you may know, I have a growing obsession with vintage Christmas. Right now, being March, others think I am completely crazy for thinking about Christmas right now when it is roughly 80 degrees outside. This just means that the estate sales and garage sale are coming up and that triggers pure happiness inside of me because I know that there are going to be vintage Christmas decorations. Just a few days ago I went to an estate sale and when I got there it was more like a garage sale. However, they did have three vintage knee-hugging elves, a vintage Santa, a vintage Mrs. Claus, a vintage West Germany mouse, and a sequin ornament for only $2!!!!! That is the best deal ever! Each one of the elves go for roughly $15 each and the Santa and Mrs. Claus are worth like $5 each. So basically I got my moneys worth.
Not only did I fall in love with the elves but I remembered the vintage Putz houses. I started making miniature ones. I will post pictures of them when they are finished! Have a wonderful summer Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment