Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Social Media

In my MWE class (work experience class), we are learning about how social media is changing the world. My teacher played this video that had statistics about all the social media sites and a few of the statements stood out to me. For instance, there are children in Egypt named Facebook. Also, if Facebook was a country, it would be the 3rd largest country in the world!!! How crazy is that?? This really made me think about my art and how I am going to make a living. I am an artist and I hope to sell my art which is mainly going to be jewelry and mixed media sculptures. I need to get myself out there so that people can find me on all the social media sites. I want to make something of myself and I believe that this is possible without going to college.

No comments:

Post a Comment