Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I had a realization today....

Just to let you all know, I will deny this anytime anyone asks me about this so don't even try. I am starting to realize that maybe I am a hoarder...I tend to call myself a collector when I am called a hoarder but now I am starting to see the lines that are pointing the other way. Something tells me that when you can find a trash bag full of popcorn in your car when your art teacher needs it for drawing, you are not just a collector anymore. Something tells me that same thing about having two rotten pumpkins in the back seat of my car, stuck to the seat. I am ashamed....I probably need help. I always told myself that I would NEVER let it get this far. However, if this is already happening, I am afraid to see myself out on my own....I think it is time to grow up, clean myself up and become the lady that I have always wanted to be; a collector! I know that I will become very defensive when told that I need help or given me ideas of how to shape up. If you would be so kind, I would need some pointers on how to stay organized and make that line clear between hoarder and collector.

No comments:

Post a Comment