Monday, February 20, 2012

How Ridiculous!

I am thoroughly annoyed that when any one's birthday is coming up, everyone is always talking about it, asking what they want for their birthday, and planning parties. Well that is not the same for my birthday. My birthday has pretty much gone unmentioned. Even my dad, the man that complains about how much money he doesn't have, buys a brand- fucking- new KIA Soul even though he said he would never buy a new car again. What a freaking lie!!! Another thing, is that when people do ask me what I want to my birthday or any holiday frankly, I make a list and put it on my blog so that everyone has access to it. But do they ever get me anything from the damn list??? NO! Why even waste my damn time making it.
Another thing that bothers the shit out of me is when my parents call me hoarders everyday but don't even think twice about how to help me. I have tried so hard not to buy stuff but it pretty much doesn't work at all. ESPECIALLY when they are always calling me a hoarder. I thank you all for the support! NOT! Maybe, just maybe, an idea would be to HELP me get organized. But NO! Just keep criticizing me. That is what I am used to. That goes for my weight as well. Just keep bitching about my weight and how I am spending money. MAYBE, buy some god damn healthy food for the house so we don't have to go out or anything. Another thing that gave me the rage was when I mentioned getting an exercise bike all they said was, WE DON'T HAVE ROOM FOR THAT!!!! Are you FUCKING SHITTING ME???!!! I am pretty sure that we can make room for something that is going to make their own fucking kid healthier.

1 comment: