Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Wonderful Day thanks to Wyatt!

Yesterday was probably the most wonderful day of my entire life! I woke up in a fairly good mood which is not unusual, but the staying there part is what is unusual. In my first class I had to make a presentation which I thought went very well. Then, I had a silly lunch with my best friend, Emily. After lunch comes metals, and Eli soldered my box for me so that made me extra happy! Metals is my last class of the day so afterwards I walk my friend to her class and then go out the band doors to my car. I did nothing different yesterday than I normally do, however, this time there was a bouquet of a dozen, red roses; a handwritten note; and a super cute invitation to go on a date with Wyatt written on the windows of my car. The picture below is what I saw at first when I walked up to my car.This is what Wyatt wrote on the windows of my car.
These are the adorable question marks on the side of my windshield.


The roses before I took them out of the plastic and put them in a vase.


The roses after I put them in a vase at home.


Not only did the roses and excitement make my day, but when I got home I decided to go all the way back to 29th street and go to Noble House. My plan for that being that I buy some stones to take a few of and then donate the rest of them to my metals class. The man that runs Noble House has known all about this since the summer and has already talked to my metals teacher. However, they just came up with a plan where the students get good deals on the stones and not necessarily get to choose from them at a school setting. I have found that most kids don't have money to go to Noble House and buy stones even though they are cheap. Noble House ended up giving me twenty stones to donate to my class! It was extremely nice of them!! I am going to make a thank you card and have people in metals sign it.


Went to the dollar store, and the checker complemented the necklace that I was wearing. That make me very happy! Then, on the way home, Blind Melon came on the radio as well as The Black Keys.
I waited for a few hours and then Wyatt showed up to my house to pick me up for the date. Ron was busy so we had to go find him so that he could meet Wyatt. The date was not awkward at all like normal first dates are! At Olive Garden, they offered us wine which we didn't take because we aren't old enough. The waitress also asked us if this is a special occasion and she mentioned a date night out, sort of hinting that we have been together for a long time. But nope, it is our first date. Afterwards, we drove to the mall and walked around. It was very dead in there and so we ended up leaving just to go drive around in the town. We drove around and talked to each other and bonded. I had a wonderful time!!! Thank you Wyatt!









No comments:

Post a Comment