Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Date

Last night I went on my first REAL date!!!! I asked him out however. Curious how??? Well, I am going to tell you. On Saturday night this kid from my work experience came to Rocky Horror Picture Show at my theatre. Since I am in the host of Rocky Horror, I have to tell people what they can have and what they can't in the theatre before the movie starts. I went up there and told all of the audience that they can't have water guns because we want to keep nice screens and they can't have fire because for some reason AMC doesn't want us to burn the building down. Then, I said, "Warren, will you go on a date with me?" He said yes! I was so excited at everyone cheered as I walked up the aisle to go out of the theatre. I was blushing so much! He eventually came out and said that he was trying to find a way to ask me out. That made me happy to hear that. This moment completely made my day!
During class, we decided that the date was going to be Tuesday night at 3 Margaritas in Loveland at 6. He was EARLY! Which is a huge brownie point for him in my book. When we walked up to the front door of the restaurant, he HELD THE DOOR for me when I walked in. We got our seats and then looked at the menu. I got the Colorado Burrito and he got a chicken burrito. Mine was delicious! We talked and I thought that I paced myself on the burrito but our date only lasted 30 minutes tops. Not sure how that happened. It was wonderful none the less though.

No comments:

Post a Comment