Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The DATE!!!

I hope everyone had a fantastic Halloween weekend! I was hosting Rocky Horror Picture Show Friday night, Saturday night, worked Sunday, and hosted again Monday night. Not going to lie, I did freak out and have a mental break down. I sort of ruined the experience for a few of my co-workers. I am very sorry for that Sam, Shane, and Chelsea. At least I got some of the trees cleaned up from the heavy ass snow!
However, the best part of my weekend was when I asked out this kid named Warren! I sit next to him in my work experience class and we occasionally talk to each other, however, he has shown up to Rocky Horror the last few time which I think is pretty amazing. Warren is an IB kid (in a super smart advanced learning experience) and plays a lot of video games so I hope we find something in common except for Rocky Horror. I am slightly worried that the date will be awkward. Maybe it will be good awkward.... Anyways, I am super excited about it. It is at Three Margaritas! I haven't been there in forever! Plus, I think that was the same place that my step dad and mom had their first date together and they are the happiest couple I know. Maybe it will work out in our favor. Only time will tell!
I hope everyone's Halloween was safe and enjoyable! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment