Friday, July 30, 2010

Do I Have the Plague?!

Well today has been interesting to say the least. I had to get my blood drawn at the hospital and I have been dreading it! Something about the thought of them stabbing a needle into your vein to take out vile after vile of blood just doesn't sound that enjoyable to me. Not sure why. So when my mom and I arrived at the hospital, they had us sit in the waiting room. We only waited for a few minutes but when they came to get us, the lady was holding a mask for me to wear because they were testing me for Whooping Cough. Well obviously I don't have Whooping Cough because I haven't really coughed much lately and wouldn't I have infected lots of people seeing as I work at the MOVIE THEATRE! I just could not stop laughing because of how hilarious this situation was with the mask. I was preparing myself to see the doctors wearing the bird- like masks with the herbs in the beak to not get the disease like they did during the Black Plague! Well anyways, they took us to the lab and told me I was going to get my blood drawn and that they wanted to do a nasal test! We nixed the nasal test! They didn't wear the mask but it sure would have been funnier if they had.

No comments:

Post a Comment