Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Changes

So I have been experiencing lots of change over these last few months. For instance, I moved to a different town which will cause me to go to a different high school. I will have to make all new friends which I am not sure if I really want to do that. In my new house I have a smaller bedroom which is quite irritating because I have lots of things that fill it up. My dad owns a thrift store called the Funky Monkey. Well, he is closing it. I also broke up with my boyfriend that I had for almost three years and I am kind of lost now. My life is changing. I even made a facebook page and I absolutely HATE facebook. Oh not to forget that I work at the movies which was owned by Keresotes and has just been bought out by AMC. This means that all of the registers change, policies change, combos change, people working there change, and we get a lot more angry customers because the prices went up. I hope that it all works out but for right now I am freaking out from this all.

2 comments:

  1. Whoa girl, that is a lot! Some days you just have to hang in there... or hang on... or just hang out. Keep those sunglasses on. Your future is bright. Here's one of my favorite deep thoughts:
    Barns burnt down-
    now
    I can see the moon
    -Masahide

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes changes are good, but maybe not all at once. Just remember we are here for you to support you during all your changes. It does get easier, but sometimes it's hard to see the forest thru the trees. We love you Kassie and will be here for you.

    ReplyDelete