Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day Full of Memories

Today I first started the morning by stopping at an estate sale in Loveland. I bought a vintage hairstyling school supply case, an interesting vintage Christmas giraffe that is red, and some President Ronald Reagan buttons.










After I bought some lovely items at the estate sale, I ventured over to the old neighborhood. I wanted to visit my friends Kirah, Kayla, Shelby, and Diana. I hadn't seen Kirah or Kayla in over a year. While I was there Kirah and I went to Diana's house and talked to her. Diana gave me a Michael Jackson skeleton that she bought for me in Mexico. It is great! Kirah and I even decided to try the apples in her trees. The tiny ones tasted BITTER and of many pesticides while the larger green apples only had a slight after taste of pesticides. Overall, I enjoyed talking to my friends and catching up with them since I hadn't seen them for a while. I decided to take a picture of the perfect apple from Diana's orchard although I pretty much forgot to take any pictures of me with my friends. How brilliant of me! Not! How you had a day full of memories like I did!







No comments:

Post a Comment