Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Just Over the Last Few Days



I just thought that I would post some pictures of what I have been doing over the last few days. On Friday, I worked at Chick- Fil- A as the cow for the very first time! It was amazing to see all of the people dressed up as cows in order to get free food. Not only that, but I got to judge them with the other cows. Wyatt, my mom, and Ron showed up to see me as well as get some food. I was only in the costume for a little under two hours but the heat was so intense!! I was sweating like crazy and it dripped in my eyes while I was still in the costume. However, there is nothing you can do when you are in the costume so you just have to shrug it off. Before I went to work, I thought my oldest dog, Teko, looked adorable so I decided to take some pictures of him. These were hard to capture because he kept turning his head as I took the picture. Hope you enjoy them!

On Saturday, Wyatt and I woke up early (8 am) in order to make it to Plato's Closet in time to get the best goodies to put into my $15.00 grab bag. We ended up waiting in line for an hour and I ended up with some cute dresses, a few shirts, and some stuff that didn't fit me so it is either going to my mom or back to a different Plato's Closet. After we went to Plato's Closet, we went to ARC in Fort Collins. I have been eyeing these stemware pieces for a couple weeks now but I haven't had the courage to spend $12.00 on six pieces of stemware. On Saturday, ARC had half off on the glasses so we headed up there. I ended up getting five glasses because the others were chipped for $4.89 of which my wonderful boyfriend paid. Here is a picture of one of the glasses and the shadow it makes. The actual etching was extremely hard to capture because of the shiny glass. Hope you like them!


On Sunday, Wyatt and I went to Loveland Lake to enjoy the nice weather. We had a little girl follow us for quite a while, telling us her address and name and personal things like that. Good thing we aren't bad people. Since the lake is rapidly being drained, the 'sea' weed is growing so much that it is almost impossible to swim through without getting caught in it. I am starting to think that Wyatt is allergic to the sea weed because he breaks out into little hive things every time we touch it. They seem to itch a lot and we ended up having to leave after only being there a short time. Even though we left early, we had a chance to take some cute pictures of us on the beach. Hope you enjoy! Have a wonderful day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment