Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Goodbye Metrolux 14

Well as you all my know, I quite my job as a movie theatre Supervisor to buy and sell antiques for my own company, In Junk We Trust. My last day was on May 22nd and it was quite rough for me. I had been at the Metrolux 14 for almost two years. I told myself that I wouldn't cry until I was supposed to give back my keys because we all knew that I would cry. 

 It turned out that I started crying much earlier than that! It was payday so pretty much every staff member came in to get their checks which was very sad to say bye to them all. I was silly and took pictures of me during all of my lasts through out the day. Below is one of the last times I would be sitting in the office.
 I even took a picture of me with my last free tray of popcorn.
 My last Starbucks at work.
 Here is my lovely 'allergy season' shot after the end of my last day at the Metrolux 14. I was meant to leave there but I never thought it would be so hard to leave. 
 They days have gotten better though. I have quite enjoyed not having to be at the theatre every single day to do the Presentation checklist. I even got to hang out with my dad, my step-mom, and Wyatt at a Mexican Restaurant called La Mariposa that is in Longmont. I was dared to get the twenty inch burrito and eat it all! I managed to take down that beast and a basket of chips in eleven minutes! I think I am a pro! 
 We even got to hang out at Walmart and see the beautiful butterflies on the plants.

 I enjoy looking at the bunnies as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment