Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Pawn Stars!

Over the weekend, my mom, step- dad, and my grandma went to Las Vegas while I stayed at home with the dogs. I am safe to say that being in the house without them there is incredibly weird. Not something I enjoy doing but it was nice having Wyatt there.
When my parents go on trips and I stay home, most likely they bring me something back. One of my favorite shows is Pawn Stars. As some of you may know, Pawn Stars takes place in a real pawn shop in Las Vegas. I remembered that from a few episodes ago, the shop bought a lot of silver off of a man and then Rick, the owner, melted the bar down into a lot of .999 troy ounce coins with the Old Man's face on them. My mom asked what I wanted, and that was my answer. She told Wyatt that they didn't have the coins but really they did and she bought one for me! I love it so much! I also love my wonderful parents that brought it back for me!




Today, I went to work and just before I was leaving, I burnt my arm really badly on the tortilla press. It hurts like hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment