Thursday, May 31, 2012

Graduation!!!!

As you may know, I graduated from high school over the weekend. I got so many wonderful things for my graduation including a wonderful new car! My car is a 2003 Pontiac Grand Am. It has automatic windows, locks, and AIR CONDITIONING! Yeah you heard me, AIR CONDITIONING!!! I am part of the real world now! The key for the car was hidden in the back of a wonderful scrapbook my mom made me. I will post pictures of the car in a later blog posting. Not only did I get this wonderful car and scrapbook, I got my deceased step-mom's wedding ring. I have been waiting since 4th grade to get her ring. It means so much to me that I started to cry when my dad carried out the ring from his room. I think everyone in the room could feel that as well. I also got TONS of cards and money. Thank you all for your time and for your money. It means a lot to me.
The day after the graduation, my parents threw me a graduation party. Above is the table full of wonderful cupcakes, corn cake pops, and cookies that my mommy made.
 The table above is the table with the chips on it but they were all pushed on to other tables to that didn't actually stay there. Below is my congratulations sign.
 Below are the tables with black and red tablecloths on them. They kept blowing around because it was windy and I was starting to get the rage.
 Below is a picture of my table that I set up. This table held my corn lampshades, corn made of wall paper, my jewelry, my scrapbook my mom made me for graduation, my yearbook, the autograph from Mike from American Pickers, my sculpture, and my drawings.
 Below are gorgeous pictures that my dad's friend Bruce and Katie picked for me out of their garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment