Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Eighth, Ninth, and probably Tenth Day at Beach 2012


 To the right is a picture of the bananas on my counter after they have been there a while. The skin is browning and they aren't as firm as they were when they were yellow. However, the still have the "100% perfect" sticker on them. This just shows that you don't have to look the best to be perfect.
 To the left are the four crawdads that Wyatt and I found when we went to the lake on the 7th of May. We couldn't find the tank I had at my house so we ended up taking them back to the lake. It was really sad to see them go.
 To the right is the 'king crawdad'! He was a big, dead crawdad that was in the rocks in Lake Loveland. We decided he was picture worthy because of his humongous claws that were a pretty blue.
 To the left is a leaf that had been in the water for a long time so the current created this wonderful pattern on the left in sand.
To the right is this gorgeous picture of the lake, the clouds, and the houses next to the lake.
 To the left, there is the picture that shows that even the leaves are happy at the lake.
 To the right is a super cute couple.

 To the left is Wyatt at the lake when the sun was going down.
 To the right is another picture of Wyatt at the lake with the sun going down.
 To the left is a landscape of sunset.
 To the right is a little white butterfly that got washed up on shore.
 To the left is another landscape of the lake.
 To the right is us again.

Here are two pictures of us this morning eating McDonald's in my car before I went to school.

 To the left is a picture of me wearing my new coral necklace that Wyatt got me for our 7 month anniversary (5-8-12)
Here are two of my dogs that just looked cute so I had to take a picture of them. Finley is on the left while Riley is on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment