Monday, May 12, 2014

In Junk We Trust Here I Come

Hello everyone!

It has been so long since I have been on here to tell you all of my exciting stories. As you should know from reading my blog, I love to buy and sell! Unfortunately, my current job is working as a manager at a movie theatre which is so far away from that. My goal has always been to get back into that so today I turned in my TWO WEEKS NOTICE. I can't even begin to believe that I actually took a leap of faith to work towards making my dreams come true.

I will be starting a company called In Junk We Trust. My main focus will be on selling western styled antiques and vintage items. I will also be making things that go along with our theme. Please keep checking up on my blog because I will eventually start posting pictures, places to buy things, as well as keeping you all updated on my life.

Garage sale season is here! I will also be posting pictures of my finds. I hope you are all doing well. Happy junking and forever picking.

No comments:

Post a Comment