Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Noodles and Pumpkin Carving Party

 My dad passed down the torch of noodle making to me a couple days ago. He taught me how to make the noodles from scratch so that I can make homemade chicken noodles. So on Friday I came over to Dad's after I got off work. Noodles taste best after they have dried for a few hours before making them into a soup. I planned on cooking the noodles the day after for the annual family pumpkin carving party. My dad even gave me a wooden rolling pin that was passed to him from his mom and now from him to me.


 The next day, I made them into chicken noodles. They were approved by the whole family including my dad and grandma. I was quite proud of myself.

 Wyatt used our nicknames as our cup names. So his is Kit Kat and mine was Buttercup.


 These are the family's pumpkins that they carved. I think they all turned out great!



 The pumpkin above and below is Wyatt's skull and old school pumpkin carving.

Mine was Santa Claus but I couldn't capture this into a very good picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment