Thursday, December 8, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas!!!

Hey everyone!!!! Wanna help my hometown thrive?? Check out my blog, http://savelovelandarts.blogspot.com/ and Facebook, http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Save-Loveland-Arts/126272720818185
If you enjoy what you see, please follow us and 'like' us!!! It would be much appreciated!
So, yesterday I hung out with my amazing boyfriend, Wyatt Robert Lintz! We ended up going to the flea markets in hopes of finding small items to put in each other's advent calendars. Well, we did just that! However, when we got back to my place, after we put away all the items in their proper area, we sat down on the couch to watch some Nightmare Before Christmas. While sitting there, he said that he wanted to give me something that was supposed to be in my advent calendar but wasn't. I had no idea what he was referring to so I just kept asking what it is. We eventually got on this tangent that he bought a small little gun and was going to kill me. However, when he told me to turn around, he wrapped his arms around me, and placed a gorgeous ring on my left hand. I kissed him so much with delight! He said that this ring is just a pre- engagement ring but I believe it is more beautiful than any other engagement ring.

I hope that everyone is having a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment